Monday, April 25, 2011

This blogging thing...

The last few days have been all about wrapping up...
Wrapping up Taxes
Wrapping up last year
Wrapping the year of the flood
Wrapping up Easter
Wrapping up time off
Wrapping up the Pillsbury Bake Off. Yes I had over 100 recipies, how many did I submit...yeah about 4. Time got away from me and I found Zuma.
So Now what am I going to do. Another FB friend is doing a blog on her new home. I thought...hey that would have been such a good idea to recollect what I have done to all our houses. The pen is mighter than the a strong mind. So I started to think...why not...this will be good. Perhaps make me a better writer...perhaps therapeutic like in anger management class...write it down...write it down...
So hopefully I will learn something.
Hopefully someone could learn something from it..
Either way, I plan to vent, critique, document my day and enjoy the time in my head and on paper.
Let's build something together. I love that! Thanks Lowes

No comments: