Monday, April 25, 2011

Movie Critique-- Source Code

Watched this recently and the worst part...spoiler here...is the end where you see the body of Jake Gellenhall. I probably spelled this incorrectly but oh well. Anyway it was like Next with Nicolas Cage. Love love love that man but back to the critique. Really you had sit thru the sequence of events at least 6 times and sometimes the same turnout and sometimes not. My question is where is this Source Code? How did they get him to it? What part did I miss? I studied computers and languages, there was no talk of this during the movie. Albiet, a fair movie, it was a bit confusing and entertainment was lacking and finally the twist was a weak. You could take your kids to this, but they would be bored and you would have been upset at the 8 dollar ticket and 6 dollar soda AND 6 dollar popcorn. All in all the best movies by far are the kids animated movies which is good because I have one. Then again we used to watch all the kids shows at 3-5, Dora, Sponge Bob, Proud Family, Kim Possible, etc but never ever ever got Teletubbies. from 5-7 More Sponge Bob, Pokemon, Bakugan, any type of hero show. From 7-9 we watch Chowder, so funny....Suite life on Deck etc, I am in the Band...not liking it but deal with it as something their songs are really funny, like the Nacho song and Good Luck Charlie. Did I mention have not watched my show on it subscribed night in months. All taped. Sometimes the show does not matter. I like to know what he is watching.

No comments: